Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-10 Origin:Site
Role and use:
1. Chemical properties: strong reducibility, contact with any oxidant will cause combustion and explosion. It has strong hygroscopicity. It reacts with acid to generate salt; reacts with nitrous acid to generate dimethylamine; reacts with aldehydes and ketones to generate hydrazone.
2. This product is highly toxic and can be inhaled through the respiratory tract, or enter the body through the skin, digestive tract, or wounds and become poisoned. The production operation should wear protective equipment, equipment requirements are strict, to prevent running, emitting, dripping and leaking, pay attention to safety.
3. Strongly corrodes eyes, skin and mucous membranes. Convulsion poison. It caught fire violently in the presence of oxidants.
Nature and stability:
1. This product is used to produce plant growth regulators, and its phenate can reduce the deposition of lubricating salts. It can also be used to absorb acid gases, and can also be used as analytical reagents, high-energy fuels and solvents.
2. Reagents for protecting carbonyl groups. Used in numerous ring-increasing reactions, the alkylation of N,N-dimethylhydrazone, the monoalkylation of α,β-unsaturated ketones and the conversion of aldehydes to nitriles.
1. This product can be ammonia; amine chloride and dimethylamine as raw materials are synthesized by reaction. Firstly, ammonia water and sodium hypochlorite are respectively sent to the one-step reactor for reaction to generate chloramine, and then the chloramine is sent to the two-step reactor to synthesize with the dimethylamine aqueous solution to produce the unsymmetrical dimethylhydrazine aqueous solution, and then the synthetic solution is sent Enter a series of rectification towers for further distillation and rectification to remove excess ammonia; dimethylamine and partial hydrazone are concentrated and degassed by adding alkali to obtain the finished product.
1. This product should be sealed and stored in a cool and dry place.
2. This product is stored and transported in tanks and tanks, with a specification of 45t. This product should be stored in a cool and ventilated place, protected from sun, heat, and away from sources of ignition. Store and transport in accordance with the regulations for flammable and explosive materials.
Very toxic and can cause cancer. After vapor inhalation, symptoms of irritation of the nasal cavity and throat, difficulty breathing, nausea, severe vomiting and neurological symptoms, neurasthenia, unstable gait, convulsions, coma, etc. appear. The eyes showed mild conjunctivitis. The oral LD50 of white rats is 265mg/kg. The time-weighted average allowable concentration of toxic substances in the workplace air is 0.5mg/m3; the allowable concentration of short-term exposure is 1.5mg/m3. There is no specific antidote after poisoning, and only symptomatic treatment can be used. The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration stipulates that the maximum allowable exposure concentration in the air is 1mg/m3.