Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-16 Origin:Site
Hydrazine hydrate, as an important fine chemical raw material, is mainly used in the synthesis of AC, D1PA, TSH and other foaming agents. Also used as boiler and reaction kettle deoxidation and carbon dioxide cleaning treatment agent; In the pharmaceutical industry for the production of anti-tuberculosis, anti-diabetes drugs; In the pesticide industry for the production of herbicides, plant growth blending agent and sterilization, insecticide, rodenticide; In addition, it can also be used for the production of rocket fuel, diazo fuel, rubber additives, etc.
Hydrazine hydrate and its derivatives are widely used in many industrial applications, such as chemical products, pharmaceutical products, agrochemical products, water treatment, photography and photographic products as reducing agent, antioxidant, used in medicine, foaming agent, etc.
Hydrazine hydrate is a deoxidizer, it can reduce the dissolved oxygen in water, is used to further remove the boiler feed water after thermal deoxygenation of the residual dissolved oxygen. Because giving dissolved oxygen to water can cause corrosion of the boiler tube wall. Adding hydrazine hydrate to the boiler feed water can not only deoxidize, but also prevent the formation of iron scale and copper scale in the boiler.
1. Blowing agent: azoformamide (azocarbonamide) (e.g., sodium azide products used in the production of inner tubes).
2. The synthesis of bioactive intermediates in agrochemical products and pharmaceutical products should be triazole.
3. Azo initiator
4. Various other products: specific organic pigments for dyes, reagents for photography, carbamate and acrylate products, and cyanobromic acid products.
1. Cleaning and refining of precious metals.
2. Recover metals from acid wash and surface treatment solution.
3. Treatment of waste liquid and waste gas.
4. Purification of all grades of refined sulphuric acid used in the electronic market.
5. Plastic and metal inlays (nickel, cobalt, iron, chromium, etc.).
6. It's a formula for rocket fuel.
7. Used in the ACTIRED process, which is mainly applied in the beneficiation of gold ore.
Because hydrazine hydrate has biffunctional and nucleophilic groups, a variety of derivative products can be produced, such as:
1. LIOZAN: Anti-corrosion product, can provide rapid oxygen removal capacity, and can be effective at lower temperatures.
2. Hydrazine salts: three products used mainly as synthetic intermediates (especially in the pharmaceutical industry).
3. Triazole products: 1, 4-trichlorobenzene triazole / 1 4-trichlorobenzene triazole sodium / 4 - amino - 1, 4-trichlorobenzene triazole / 3 - amino - 1, 4-trichlorobenzene triazole.
4. Aminoguanidine bicarbonate.
5. New polymer initiators, such as the company's liquid azo compound products.
Hydrazine hydrate is a strong reducing agent, is the raw material of medicine, pesticide, dye, foaming agent, imaging agent and antioxidant; A large number of large boiler water deoxidizer; It is also used for the separation of high purity metals, synthetic fibers and rare elements. In addition, it is also used to make rocket material and explosives. Also used as an analytical reagent. Most of the hydrazine derivatives used as foaming agents are azodicarbonamide (AC) and hydrazine toluene sulfonate. More is used as medicine derivatives, the amount of hydrazine isoniazid, Finn sulfur ammonia urea and thiourea, benzene sulfonyl ammonia and antipsychotics 1 - different acyl - 2 - isopropyl hydrazine, anticancer drugs aldehyde hydrazine derivatives, anti-infection drugs 5 - nitrofuran methylene hydrazine derivatives, thiazole moiety via cephalosporin antibiotics, diuresis antihypertensive drug hydralazine methyl phenyl hydrazine, antitumor drug, etc. Hydrazine derivatives used as pesticides are plant growth regulator maleinyl hydrazine derivatives, rodenticide two rodenticide nitrophenylhydrazine, insecticidal spikier pyrazole derivatives and 5-nitrofuran ammonia thiourea, herbicide aminotriazole and so on. In Japan, more than 1/3 of the use of hydrazine is used as a deoxidizer for boiler water, about 30% is used as a foaming agent (including hydrazine hydrate and hydrazine sulfate), and 10% is used in synthetic drugs.