Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-13 Origin:Site
Hydrazine hydrate has strong alkalinity and hygroscopicity. Pure product is colorless and transparent oily liquid, with light ammonia flavor, smoking in wet air, with strong alkalinity and hygroscopicity. Generally used in industry, the content of hydrazine hydrate aqueous solution or hydrazine salt is 40%- 80%. Hydrazine hydrate liquid exists as a dimer, miscible with water and ethanol, insoluble in ether and chloroform; It can corrode glass, rubber, leather, cork and so on, decompose into N2, NH3 and H2 at high temperature; Hydrazine hydrate has a strong reductibility, reacts violently with halogen, HNO3, KMnO4, etc. It can absorb CO2 in the air and produce smog. Hydrazine hydrate and its derivatives are widely used in many industrial applications, as reducing agent, antioxidant, used in medicine, foaming agent, etc.
Hydrazine is commonly sold as a monohydrate (N2H4 ·H2O), equivalent to 64% hydrazine by mass fraction. Generally used in industry, the content of hydrazine hydrate aqueous solution or hydrazine salt is 40%- 80%. Hydrazine hydrate, as an important fine chemical raw material, is mainly used in the synthesis of AC, D1PA, TSH and other foaming agents. Also used as boiler and reaction kettle deoxidation and carbon dioxide cleaning treatment agent; In the pharmaceutical industry for the production of anti-tuberculosis, anti-diabetes drugs; In the pesticide industry for the production of herbicides, plant growth blending agent and sterilization, insecticide, rodenticide; In addition, it can also be used for the production of rocket fuel, diazo fuel, rubber additives, etc.
Hydrazine hydrate and its derivatives are widely used in many industrial applications, such as chemical products, pharmaceutical products, agrochemical products, water treatment, photography and photographic products as reducing agent, antioxidant, used in medicine, foaming agent, etc.
1. Used as an anti-corrosion additive in circulating water in thermal and nuclear power plants
2. Deoxidizer for water used in industrial boilers and high pressure steam furnaces. Hydrazine hydrate is a deoxidizer, it can reduce the dissolved oxygen in water, is used to further remove the boiler feed water after thermal deoxygenation of the residual dissolved oxygen. Because giving dissolved oxygen to water can cause corrosion of the boiler tube wall. Adding hydrazine hydrate to the boiler feed water can not only deoxidize, but also prevent the formation of iron scale and copper scale in the boiler.
1. Blowing agent: azoformamide (azocarbonamide) (e.g., sodium azide products used in the production of inner tubes)
2. The synthesis of bioactive intermediates in agrochemical products and pharmaceutical products should be triazole.
3. Azo initiator
1. Cleaning and refining of precious metals
2. Recover metals from acid wash and surface treatment solution
3. Treatment of waste liquid and waste gas
4. Purification of all grades of refined sulphuric acid used in the electronic market
5. Plastic and metal inlays (nickel, cobalt, iron, chromium, etc.)
6. It's a formula for rocket fuel
7. Used in the ACTIRED process, which is mainly applied in the beneficiation of gold ore. Because hydrazine hydrate has both difunctional and nucleophilic groups, a variety of derivative products can be produced