Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-11 Origin: Site
MEDIAN lethal dose (rabbit, vein) 25mg/kg, highly toxic, strongly erodes skin and impedes enzymes in the body. Acute poisoning can damage the central nervous system and, in most cases, lead to death. It mainly affects the metabolism of carbohydrate and fat in the body. It has hemolytic properties. Its vapors can erode mucous membranes and cause dizziness; Stimulate the eye, make the eye redness, fester. Damage to the liver, lower blood sugar, blood dehydration, and cause anemia. The maximum permissible concentration of hydrazine in air is 0.1mg/m3.
Contact with skin allergy, corrosive, can cause burns, may cause cancer. The oral LD50 of rats was 129mg/kg.
Hydrated hydrazine processing method
Evacuate the personnel from the contaminated area to the safe area, and prohibit irrelevant personnel from entering the contaminated area. It is recommended that emergency personnel wear self-contained breathing apparatus and chemical protective clothing. Do not directly contact the leakage, to ensure safety in the case of plugging. Spray water to reduce evaporation. Use dry ice carbon dioxide fire extinguisher or mix with sand or other non-combustible adsorbent to absorb, then collect and transport to the waste disposal site disposal. It can also be washed with large amounts of water and the diluted wash water is put into the waste water system. If a large amount of leakage, use the embankment to receive, and then collect, transfer, recovery or harmless treatment after the abandonment.
Respiratory protection: wear a gas mask if you may be exposed to its vapors or smoke. When emergency rescue or escape, wear self-contained breathing apparatus.
Eye protection: wear chemical safety glasses.
Protective clothing: wear work clothes (made of antiseptic material).
Hand protection: wear rubber gloves.
Others: after work, shower and change clothes. Store poisoned clothes separately and wash them before using them. Pay attention to personal hygiene.
Skin contact: immediately take off the contaminated clothes, immediately rinse thoroughly with running water.
Eye contact: Immediately lift eyelids and rinse with running water or saline for at least 15 minutes. Go to a doctor.
Inhalation: quickly leave the scene to fresh air. Give oxygen when breathing is difficult. When breathing stops, give artificial respiration immediately. Go to a doctor.
Ingestion: Drink milk or egg white if taken by mistake. Seek medical attention immediately.
Fire extinguishing method: fog water, carbon dioxide, dry powder, foam.