Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-26 Origin:Site
O-aminophenol is an important chemical intermediate, which is widely used in dyes, medicine, printing and biological fields. O-aminophenol is the raw material for synthetic fluorescent whitening agent EBF, which can be used for whitening polyester fiber. O-aminophenol is used in dye intermediates to make fur yellow A, sulfur yellow brown, and also used to make acid dye mordant blue R and some other fur dyes. O-aminophenol is the raw material for the herbicide oxfenprop-p-ethyl and the insecticide thiophos. O-aminophenol is also used in organic synthesis and analytical reagents. It is a test reagent for gold and silver and an important organic intermediate in medicine. As a chemical modification reagent for fatty acids, o-aminophenol can be used to analyze fatty acids. The Schiff base made from o-aminophenol and carbonyl compounds and some of its metal complexes also play an important role in catalytic behavior, magnetic properties and enzyme simulation.
There are many derivatives of o-aminophenol, mainly as follows:
1. O-aminophenol can be used for 2-amino-4nitrophenol, 2-amino-4nitrophenol is mainly used for the manufacture of reactive dyes, acid dyes, neutral dyes and solvent dyes.
2. O-aminophenol can be used for 2-amino-5-nitrophenol, 2-amino-5-nitrophenol is mainly used for the manufacture of metal complex dyes and reactive black.
3. O-aminophenol can be used for 2-amino-4-chloro-phenol, 2-amino-4-chloro-phenol is mainly used for catalyst and acid dye intermediates, such as the preparation of acid mordant RH, acid complex violet 5RN and activity dye. 2-Amino-4-chloro-phenol can also be used to prepare the bulk drug chlorzoxazone.
4. O-aminophenol can be used for 2-amino-6-chloro-4-nitrophenol, 2-amino-6-chloro-4-nitrophenol is mainly used as an intermediate for mordant dyes.
5. Ortho-aminophenol can be used for 2-amino-4,6-dinitrophenol. 2-amino-4,6-dinitrophenol is also known as picric acid. It is mainly used as dye intermediate and indicator.
6. O-Aminophenol can be used for 2-methoxyaniline, which is also known as o-methoxyaniline, o-anisidine and o-anisidine. Used in the manufacture of azo dyes and guaiacol, etc.
7. O-aminophenol can be used for 2-ethoxyaniline, which is an important intermediate for azo dyes.
8. O-aminophenol can also be used for 2-(N-methylamino)aniline, and 2-(N-methylamino)aniline can be used as photographic developer and hair dye intermediate.
9. O-aminophenol can also be used for N-acetamide-2-aminoaniline, and N-acetamide-2-aminoaniline is mainly used for dye intermediates.